Wednesday 23 May 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog!

If you've got here, you probably know me from another site or perhaps you have wandered here through a search engine. Either way, I'm happy to have you here.

I've set up this blog as a place to post Fan Edits that I have made that I want to share publically. Alot of the material I make is just for showing to close friends and family but occasionally I'll put together a piece of work that I really want to show to the world.

My Fan Editing has really improved over the years so you may find prior examples of my work all over the internet and while I invite you to take a look at this; I cannot stress enough that I think you will much prefer my more recent work.

Fan Edits soon to be released include:

Superman: The Definitive Cut
Superman: New Krypton

Star Trek: Phase II
Star Trek: Excelsior

Doctor Who: The Six Doctors
Doctor Who: Frontier in Space

Vengeance on the Planet of the Apes
Lost: Full Circle

And many more.

We also have a hand in creating special FX shots and audio work for the popular Fan Edit series:
Doctor Who: Season 26B.

So take a look around, please feel free to comment and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. And most of all, please seed on the torrent sites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment